Saturday, September 26, 2020

LCCT Update 9.26.2020

Hello Life Change Tullahoma Friends and Family!

Pastor Christian Watts here!

I want to encourage you to join us tomorrow morning @ 10:00 for worship @ Life Change Tullahoma via FB Live or YouTube. I will be sharing the final message in our "Connect For" series titled, "Connect For Care". I look forward to sharing in our time together!

Due to an uptick of Covid-19 cases in our area, all in-person gatherings have been cancelled September 27 - October 3rd. It is our hope and prayer that we will be able to resume all in-person gatherings on October 4th. 

As I have stated before, it is a real bummer when we feel it necessary to cancel worship services or activities. However, know that we believe that doing so is in the best interest of everyone that attends LCCT. We ask that you continue to pray with us for God's direction and guidance during these uncertain times.

As always, you can keep up with all scheduled events and activities via our LCCT Church Center App or by clicking HERE.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know how I might pray for you more specifically, or if I can serve you in any way.

Have a blessed day!

Pastor Christian Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

Life Change Church Update 7.2.2022!

  Hello Life Change Friends and Family! This Sunday, July 3rd we will only have one worship gathering at 9:00.  We will not gather for wors...